Ms. Ramya, with an experience of 3 years in the field post BASLP is the Clinic Incharge at the Department of Audiology. Her major interest is in Preoperative Counselling for CI, Diagnostic Audiology and Implant Audiology.
||- Clinical supervisor
LIST OF CONFERENCES / WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS ATTENDED
- TASLPACON, 2023
- 3rd Fitting & objective measures in cochlear Implants, 2023
ACHIEVEMENTS / RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED
||TITLE OF THE PAPER PRESENTED
||Audiological findings and aided performance in individuals with ANSD
- Development of Eustachian tube dysfunction questionnaire-child edition, Otolaryngology open access.2023.
- Audiologist perception in JCIH 2019 positional statement, International journal of research and analytical reviews,2023
- Translational and cultural adaptation of Eustachian tube dysfunction questionnaire in Tamil speaking population, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews 2022
- A Case study of audiological test battery in a pediatric patient with Klipper Feil Syndrome, International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, 2021
- Congenital rubella syndrome-A case study from an audiologist perspective for the diagnostic and management of hearing loss, International Journal of Research and Analytical Research, 2021
- Benefit of CI through the measures of phonological working memory, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 2020
- Treating functional Aphonia – A Case Study, International journal of health sciences and research, 2020
- Spatial hearing handicap index development and validation, International journal of creative research thoughts, 2020
- Analysis of phonology in Tamil speaking cochlear Implantees, World wide journal of multidisciplinary research and development, 2020
- Clinical features and hearing outcomes of sudden sensorineural hearing loss in diabetic patients.